Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Potty Training
I hope this doesn't jinx it, but today has been a successful day in potty training!!! Who knew I would have so much joy about something like this! No accidents yet today and Connor has successfully used the potty! Our success has hinged solely on the fact that Connor's lower half is stark-raving naked. I don't know what we are going to do when I have to actually put clothes back on him and go places, I guess we will deal with that when we come to that point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey reesa! i found your blog, looks like you guys are doing well! good luck with the potty training!
Yeah for Connor!!
Hooray for less diapers to change!
Hey Reesa, it's Hilary. I was reading Jen's blog and saw your like and had to check it out! Your boys are getting so big! They look so good! I hope everything is going well! It was so fun to read what you have been up to. I have a blog too! It's http://wthilsplace.blogspot.com.
Take care!
Post a Comment