Friday, November 7, 2008

Bead Party

I tried to send an e-mail out, but realized I don't have everyone's e-mail addresses! So here's my plug for one of my VERY favorite activities! Sue, the bead lady, is having a bead party on November 11 from 3:30 to 9:00 that night. It's being held in the Hyde Park Civic Center basement (113 E. Center). I love, Love, LOVE bead parties! They are tons of fun. Just come and make the jewelry of your choice, stop and gab. You spend what you want and make what you want! I choose to leave my boys at home for the occasion, but if Connor was a girl, I would probably take him . . . I mean her . . . Hopefully you know what I mean. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Jamie Younker said...

YAY! I am so glad you found my blog! It's been so fun to read up on your adorable little family! And guess what! I'm going to that bead party tomorrow! My sister in law Dolly Chambers told me about it... so hopefully I'LL SEE YA THERE!!!

katrina said...

In church on Sunday Jordan pointed to a little boy in front of us and said, "he looks exactly like Connor". I can't wait to see your kids over Christmas break!

The Kippen House said...

I can't believe I missed that! If you ever do it again let me know, that sounds like so much fun!