Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Times


Yes, we are alive!!! I have been so negligent! We have been having such a fun month, staying super busy! Connor is basically potty trained! I say basically because when we are out and about I put a pull-up on him, but he rarely uses it. Hooray!!! Ethan is walking, crazy kid. Yes, that is right, 9-1/2 months. Thanks for your understanding, Brittney! Anyway, here are some fun pictures.
Ethan's crazy hair . . . gotta love it!

4 comments:

The Kippen House said...

I love Ethans hair! Looks like you're having fun with those cute boys of yours!!!

Lacey said...

I tried to call you to see if I could come help clean, but your phone had already been disconnected. PLEASE call me if I can come and help! Cheryl and I would really love to help you out! :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Hey Reesa,
WHat's been going on??? I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well. Your kids are so cute! I'm just starting to potty train Brayden...any pointers?

Nicole Mecham said...

Now that I am a mom I realize potty training can be a huge step...so way to go! I gave it a shot and my son made sure I knew he was not ready so we are waiting longer. Any tips Reesa? Your little boy is so cute...love the hair!