Monday, July 6, 2009
Santa Claus shops at K-mart
Just as a disclaimer, I am a freak. I started Christmas shopping in June this year. Usually I can hold off until at least August. Not so this year, and here is why. K-mart, this week, has all their clearance-priced toys 50% off. I'm not just talking 10 or 15 toys here. There are LOTS! And not only that, but the fun brands that kids seem to love . . . Thomas toys, Diego, Bratz, My Little Pony, Fisher Price, Cars, Barbie, Little Einstein, Handy Manny, to name a few . . . all clearanced to the Reesa-affordable range. Which, in my book, usually means insanely cheap. As another disclaimer, I have always felt that shopping as early as I do saves me boatloads of money. I'm not shopping the pre-Holiday sales as much, buying what they claim is a sale. Last year having Christmas all bought for the boys months in advance was a HUGE blessing, with Brian not having a job. If anyone else would like to join me in my freakishly early Christmas shopping, feel free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am totally with you on this. Thanks for the update- I'm literally heading out the door right now. :)
I don't think you're a freak at all... I find it completely inspiring! K-Mart is totally calling my name... thanks for the heads up!
i headed there this week and picked up a cartload of stuff, too. great, just what i need...more toys to pick up. :) dah well, they were CHEAP!
Way to go! Way to save, and be on top of it all....How is everything? It's been forever since we've talked...Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment