I had an experience on Sunday that both totally offended and tickled my funny bone. I'm sure some will think that I misinterpreted the situation, but I still can't help but find it humorous . . . now.
We walked into church yesterday and sat down in one of the middle pews like we usually do. We sat in between two families. The one behind us is our neighbors, the Andersons. Love this family. They have 6 kids, 5 girls and 1 boy, ages 13 and under. Mom is the primary president, dad is a crack up. Just the sweetest family. The family in front of us will remain nameless, but they have 5 kids. After we had been sitting there for roughly 3 minutes the wife said something to the husband and they got up and marched their family forward 4 rows. Seriously? Apparently our children just are that rowdy. All 2 of them. A part of me wanted to follow them and sit behind them again just to see what they would do. After giving myself a few minutes to be offended I began to see the hilarity of that situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment