Sunday, February 5, 2012

Change

Dear Boys,

I've thought long and hard about what I want the purpose of this blog to be; who it is for. It didn't take me long to figure out that it is all about you boys.  I've thought about the challenges that you will face in this world.  I've thought about the adventures that you come upon.  I've thought about the wonderful little people that you are.  It all comes back to you and thoughts that I wanted to share with you.  So, in keeping with that we will be revamping this blog a little.  I have so many things that I want to share with you and I hope that one day some wisdom will be found in those thoughts.

All my love my dearest ones,
Mom

1 comment:

Jamie Younker said...

Love this idea. :) How are you? I pretty much miss your guts. Can we play soon?