
Speaking of attractiveness . . . you've got to love the blue!
Ethan has discovered the fire place. He loves to play in there. It is like a fun little hide out. Unfortunately he is FILTHY after climbing in and out of there. He will purposely throw toys in there just so he can go and retrieve them.
Connor is just as busy as ever. I love his enthusiasm for everything and love that he loves to run. It just brings this kid so much joy to run! We went to the Fun Park for my niece, Ashley's birthday. This video is of Connor and my niece Hailey. I think it pretty much epitomizes Connor. He reminds me of those old cartoons where instead of their feet you see a cloud of dust. Classic Connor.

4 comments:
Your kids are super cute! And blue hair? Is this permanent or something funny? How is everything else going? Are you still in Logan? Hopefully we get up there one of these days to visit! I miss you!
So, your blue hair just leaves me begging to know where the inspiration for such a drastic move came from? Fun stuff!
okay first of all you guys are in big trouble! i didnt know that you had a blog?! what! I saw thaty you checked out mine but it showed a blog address to go with it! so Yes you are in trouble! on another note! the boys are getting so big! I can't believe ethan isnt a baby anymore! very cute!
love ya !
You beautiful woman! Thanks for offering your awesomeness free of charge. :)
Post a Comment