Connor has dinosaur underwear that he dearly loves. He also has a ritual involving him turning his back side to us, pointing his derrière at us and asking, "what's that?" One evening after bathing we had this conversation:
Connor: What's that?
Me: I don't know, what is it?
Connor: It's a butt-a-saurus!
Me: (Trying not to laugh) A what?!
Connor: A butt-a-saurus! It's REALLY big!
Me: OH!!!! A BRONTosaurus.
Connor: Yeah! A butt-a-saurus!
Ethan is improving his belching ratio. He is about 60% now. Meaning, 60% are real and only 40% are fake. Dinner this evening was absolutely symphonic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That Butt-A-Saurus is too funny! Seriously, that will probably be a family joke for the next 20 years. What a boy!
LOVE IT! That is absolutely hilarious, what a cute kid. I love the new pic on top of your blog too. Cute boys!!!
That is hillarious! Your boys are darling! Hope all is well!
TOOO funny! That is so classic!
Oh man... I'm still laughing...!
Post a Comment