Friday, May 22, 2009

Burping Contests

That's right. I, being the proud mother of two completely awesome boys, am proud to announce that Ethan and Connor have discovered the joy of having burping contests. Of course, 97% of said burps are fake, but they have a good time "UUUUURRRRP"-ing back and forth at each other. It is a sight to behold and completely hilarious! I love my boys!

4 comments:

Nicole Mecham said...

Boys are the best! I haven't gotten to experience any burping contests yet but I assume it's in my future since I am on the boy-train also. I love your birthday present purchase. Way to go on bargain shopping!!!

Jordan and Katrina Hansen said...

I hope you and Brian join in the fun!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

That's hillarious! How are you guys, anyway? Hope you're doing well!

Jen Jarrett said...

Reese! I haven't seen the boys FOREVER!!!! We NEED to get together!