We had a fun family reunion at Bear Lake this summer. Outside of fun in the sun, lots of yummy food, and good company, we had some entertainment provided by my aunts. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Reesa!!! I loved the video....especially when the aunts decided the song wasn't appropriate. Hillarious! I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute family and hear what you guys are up to.
our blog is: http://www.jkhansen.blogspot.com/
Wow, it's finally happened. My 55 seconds of fame. :} Frightening! But it WAS fun!
Ohhhh Reesa, you're breaking my heart, you're shaking my confidence baby...
Very silly. Glad you started a blog since we hardly see each other anymore. Have I given you ours yet? I can't remember. Anway, it's jtjonesfamily.blogspot.com
that's lovely. children (and grandchildren) everywhere are very proud... :)
i'll send you an invite to our blog. welcome aboard to the blogging world!
LOL. I love it! What a cute family!!! Haha. Reese - I need to see some more pics of those adorable boys!
Post a Comment