Sunday, September 21, 2008

Standing

Ethan decided yesterday that he would perfect his crawling technique. Since he finally figured out how to crawl (move right hand, move left leg . . . move left hand, move right leg . . .) he decided today he had better move on to something new. So, today he started standing up! Crazy kid! The house is now an open battlefield! Here's a cute movie of him standing.

4 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

LOL. THat is SO CUTE!!! I love it! He is growing up Reese! It seems too fast! But it's SO FUN!!!!

Tonya Jones said...

wow, I can't believe he is crawling and standing. Let's just say Logan hasn't even mastered the sitting up part yet.

Brittney said...

way to go, ethan! what a track star. hello. get your tix now for the 2020 olympics.

Nicole Mecham said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't believe we both live in the Valley and hardly ever see each other. I can't believe your little boy is standing. It seems like just the other day I saw you at Sam's Club and you weren't due for 6 weeks. Crazy how time flies.