That is a great deal! I hope you love it! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting. I def need to see you guys before I go to Africa... it was WAY GOOD seeing you in Lee's the other day. I loved talking to you and hearing about your life. I think you are amazing.
4 comments:
That is a steal of a deal, if I've ever heard of one! How completely AWESOME! Enjoy!
YEAH! I love good deals and Treadmills. How are you guys doing?
That is a great deal! I hope you love it! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting. I def need to see you guys before I go to Africa... it was WAY GOOD seeing you in Lee's the other day. I loved talking to you and hearing about your life. I think you are amazing.
May 4: Happy Birthday!!!!!! Here comes a big virtual hug ([{---}])
I hope you had a great birthday and that somebody else made your cake.
Post a Comment